Friday, October 06, 2006

Uncoil the Serpent

Freedom -
*
Arise from the ashes and extract from death a life that offers.
Provoke deaths hunger and feed upon itself even he thrusting of new life.
Feed upon even as darkness brings forth the flowers of spring.
*
Justice -
*
Suffer again unto the fields of killing
and thrust into the
enemies heart this sword of spirituality.
Neither give way to cowardliness -
neither relinquish my wings that which your freedom has become.
Yet know upon these talons shall blood drip that is innocent
and mourn shall a mother for her child
and mourn shall a God who is Love.
*
Liberty -
*
Evil has swallowed and again spit upon you its anguish,
its grief and its sorrow.
Show unto mine eye the rope of truth where even
unto its noose shall hang this neck of tyranny,
Give then unto me this rope - to join that which I am
* Together..
*
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury:
* How goes the God Fearing winding whirls of will full
wantonness stretching allure this veiled mirage intoxicating opiate experience of ecstasy?
* Just Curious.
*
Welcome as a Juror on the
Jefferson/Paine Religious Terror Taxation Act Welcome in the participation of bringing Biblical God to Justice.
The LORD God of Hosts.
Welcome again Allah
Judgment Day as it were just like you always heard it -
but reversed - opening the books on
The God's
*
This trial is one of spiritual thought preponderance pursuing passionate plenitudes of positive realities. Actualizing out of a deep abyss of ever revolving political and religious platforms of indifference to the duties of diligence in respect to the original consciousness of ENABLE. Coupled to an overtly political and religious amnesia advancing the true pursuits of life, liberty, and happiness. These pursuits - respectfully the private property of the soul of one, that which trespasses not unto the private property of the soul of another.
*
It seems in all fairness the rights of the wrongs in reality balance the wrongs of the rights in reality. That is fine when penned on parchment glorifying the vanities of a philosopher. It is not reality to the woman whose breasts are dry when suckling a child doomed to sufferings unnoticed but by the invitation of death's sorrow.
*
Human remain always in a time when now is more vital and tomorrow swallows the urgency of these moments. That is the great salvation and that is the great betrayal of truth. For even tomorrow with its now upon us washes the unheeded advice from the unanswered souls that begat a yesterday unfulfilled for an offspring to nurture in patience and service to enable a patient forgiveness of time that never is and time that can only camouflage itself in all that really is and that all is even all one unto another - absorbed into all that one knows not- neither does the other desire.
*
What now this climate of earthly sojourn where a voice can call another in a whisper unto the ends of the earth yet still mistake the skins that decorate the souls for the identities of the individual? Where the gods the human pray unto still prey even among themselves. These Gods in their holy righteousness shall bow in wretched grief for the great betrayal of creating even themselves and then leading even themselves unto their creations down the long paths of indifference - fear and ignorance.
*
In my lifetime it will be the compassionate human to bring Justice to and forgive the Biblical God, to forgive Allah, that claim granted human material garments to a soul that was originally unfettered. This cowardliness contrived to a cunning that feared a mystery that even a bravery that encompassed that entry would leave God to cower in the corners of his crystal couches. Human was thrust into the great abyss - thrust into this mystery to defend and to decide among themselves. I feel a duty to leave behind that cowardly creation that gave itself even unto itself imposter's of peace among ourselves.
*
There is greater good and a greater God -
*
The outdated laws of religious antiquities must be left behind as must the God that bestowed upon the feared human the option of death only. Human had not even realized among themselves that only there is life. I feel it is dutiful responsibility to bring God to justice and then forgive and let go a God that proclaims "I am a Jealous God" a God that glorifies "I am a God of War" a God through the blessed psalms of David can still get his message through and proclaim "happy is the man that dashes the children against the rocks" This God that still even invites Satan unto the table with his sons and plan among themselves to prey on Job.
*
A compassionate instrument of nature pleas to my brethren and to my sisters that even we must bring to justice and forgive the creators that have adorned ones spirits with the weights of materialism. Biblical God knew then that the hope of salvation rest wholly upon ourselves. In a manner of complete fear The Lord God and Hosts tread among themselves paranoid to the moment that human are one without them.
*
The rancher raises the cattle for beef. The fisherman feeds upon the life squirming at the end of his pole. The lion kills and the deer leaves a mothers cries in vain - are we not the same? Who among us is not a morsel in the mouth of a greater? My prayer - even unto a God that has not turned an ear of deafness to the spoils of enslaved nations - is that of the cattle to show to the rancher wants beyond the pangs of hunger. With that prayer heard the mooing murmurs around me would be initiated for a higher and greater good. My prayer dangling upon a fishhook gasping for air - even into a fire to be thrust - is for the fisherman knowing he would gladly put me back to sea - would empty the net of all of me - if enabled could swim along side me. My prayer unto a God that hears me and answers indelibly though I hear not - even my prayer to a greater - this prayer the cattle never can utter unto the rancher for they are to be seen only as a steak unto his table.
*
Thank-fully, and especially to the Founding Fathers of this great idea of spiritual freedom - that we must preserve and protect. One can now public opinion in this manner and not later smell flesh of oneself burning in town square. As you know believers and non-believers it has not always been this way. These thoughts I'm sharing with you are just my own way of looking at things.
*
Ever since I was little - I thought I was just visiting and had things to share and then I would go about my way. It all turned out to be a lot more lonely and traumatic than I anticipated.. I was far more affected by the human condition than I thought I would be. My visit turned out to be a bit more complicated and longer than I had expected. I wished my helping of human emotion had been smaller so the pain would not have been so great. The hypocrisy here is staggering and I saw how desperate humans were to be loved and accepted. How easily human could be made prey of. Religion is such a great evil when purposely used for this. It is so terribly easy to take advantage of human .
*
For those of you who have read the story 'Beautiful Joe' about how the master of a dog who is constantly cruel - and the dog in return is always loyal and obedient, The LORD God of Hosts is exactly this and human beyond the life of me are exactly that. Interestingly if you spell God backwards - you get just that - Dog.
* Dogs incidentally are noted as mans best friend - sadly albeit -
God does not remotely qualify for this honor.
*
Before leaving for my Tour of Duty - I asked for a dose of human condition a helping of human emotion - a bit of skin to wear and - a hint of wits about me. Then there I was ..off and like the way I go camping I arrived only with my toothbrush . The simple wits I had equipped myself with gave me a multi-dimensional reality. I saw huge cracks of darkness blotting out spiritual consciousness. So very much like my friend and comrade Edison - I thought the only way that human will be able to see at night is if one turns the lights on so this really has been this pet peeve of mine for a long time - plus I know both Allah and The LORD God of Hosts are Cowards. Terrorists of Unbelievable Proportions. I have invited them into Spiritual Consciousness to grapple a bit.
*
You have joined me as a juror. I'm sure there were things said that were confusing that you didn't understand. Have you Trusted your gut. If you do decide to be throwing stones at me, respectfully I ask you wait until the trial is over.
*
Death be to the Vanquished.
*
There has been a lot of evidence to present on behalf of the Jefferson/Paine Religious Terror Taxation Act so I came pretty prepared.
*
*
The Chosen ones of God are few and a brilliantly sadistic lot.. They discovered a long time ago it only takes a four ounce nose ring to lead about a twenty two hundred pound bull and interestingly enough you can stop a whole herd of cattle by simply painting white lines across the road although it took a lot of broken legs stepping through cattle crossings first. I'm here to show that the cattle crossings no longer exist and there are only white lines painted on the spiritual byways that are keeping entire civilizations from enjoying spiritually greener grass on the other side.
*
Here also in present time what troubles me deeply about 9/11 are how so many religious people were anxious to make Afghanistan a parking lot. It could have be taken so differently. There really is a spiritual opportunity here but the real chant is "Vengeance is mine saith the LORD." The beat of drums towards war in Iraq is very much revenge and religiously driven. Folks sitting in their Sunday pews of righteousness. It has just all gotten out of hand. America is a Right Wing Christian Administration self-righteous - and God is on there side. I know this - they are completely right. Biblical God IS on there side. This truly disturbs me.
*
There are Faith-Base Initiatives, Congress opens each session with prayer, children pledge allegiance under God. I see the graves of some very brave men who founded this country being trampled on. If they say in their words and writings and spiritual beliefs and practices that they were not Christians -
*
They in fact were not.
*
"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion-- as it has itself no character of enmity against the law, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims], .." (Article 11, Treaty of Peace and Friendship between The United States and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary," 1796-1797.)
*
The greatest gift that can ever be bestowed on humanity is the right to responsible spiritual freedom - all else follows - the simple ABC'S of right to life and ENABLE. "All men are created equal"- is a lot greater step for mankind then a footprint to blow in the moon dust. The subjugation against women through fundamental religions have been horrific. Their struggle for human dignity and equality has been a fight single - handledly against God himself. Slavery - indifference - prejudice - incidentally and little do people know, but these are direct orders and mandates from Allah and Biblical God.
*
I expect to be ridiculed for what I am doing and expect the gates of hell flung wide open for my blasphemous soul to be eternally damned. Which is fine by me as I can join some very courageous men and women that have exampled spiritual and personal courage beyond beyond belief. Great souls who have broken through the walls of prejudice and hypocrisy. Decent loving able human beings that have exampled the great gifts of individualization. Those who have not succumbed to the tyranny of Allah and Biblical God and have not been led to the slaughter of institutionalized criminal behavior - criminal behavior purported on the wings of spiritual salvation. Those who have not bowed to the priests and minions of spiritual entrapment. Heaven is going to be a very spiritually impoverished place - my heroes await me in hell. I will take the Declaration of Independence and the Emancipation Proclamation over the attributes of maniacal jealous, blood thirsty, neurotic raging Gods any day.
*
I will take the spiritual freedom that enabled the great liberation of this land of hope - the United States of America. I will bow down to and encourage other Gods as my forefathers have down. The great men and women that have made this land of spiritual freedom possible.
*
"The United States of America have exhibited, perhaps, the first example of governments erected on the simple principles of nature; and if men are now sufficiently enlightened to disabuse themselves of artifice, imposture, hypocrisy, and superstition, they will consider this event as an era in their history. Although the detail of the formation of the American governments is at present little known or regarded either in Europe or in America, it may hereafter become an object of curiosity. It will never be pretended that any persons employed in that service had interviews with the gods, or were in any degree under the influence of Heaven, more than those at work upon ships or houses, or laboring in merchandise or agriculture; it will forever be acknowledged that these governments were contrived merely by the use of reason and the senses...." (John Adams, "A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America" [1787-1788]; from Adrienne Koch, ed., The American Enlightenment: The Shaping of the American Experiment and a Free Society, New York: George Braziller, 1965, p. 258.)
*
In particular and this is most important to me. I'm a bit unsettled to see my friend and spiritual comrade Jesus Christ having his Earthly Mission and Tour of Duty being dragged about the mud in the name of The Lord God of Hosts.
*
"But a short time elapsed after the death of the great reformer [Jesus] of the Jewish religion, before his principles were departed from by those who professed to be his special servants, and perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind, and aggrandizing their oppressors in Church and State." (Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Samuel Kercheval, 1810; from George Seldes, ed., The Great Quotations, Secaucus, New Jersey: Citadel Press, 1983, p. 370)
* "Another Sunday
followed by the driving passion to remain. You would never guess my fear of losing you. I would if I could turn my head. Early Sunday morn
for this day I was born."
(Richard Schultz,An Angel Came,
Outback,Insides Publishing,1993.p.131)
*

No comments: